Scott L. Henratty
Attorney Scott L. Henratty handles matters involving motor vehicle liability,
product liability, medical malpractice, negligent security and wrongful
death. He is licensed to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Northern,
Middle, and Southern District of Florida, as well as the 11th Circuit Court of Appeal.
In the past, Attorney Scott Henratty defended Fortune 500 companies against
asbestos / mesothelioma claims for the Atlanta office of Hawkins Parnell
Thackston & Young, LLP. He also defended numerous insurance companies
while working at statewide insurance defense firms. This experience gave
him insight into how insurance companies handle, defend and evaluate injury claims.
As an experienced litigation attorney, Attorney Henratty attended prestigious
trial advocacy programs at Stetson University School of Law and the University
of Florida Levin College of Law. When representing personal injury victims,
he lets nothing stand in his way as he pursues justice and due compensation.
Mr. Henratty was admitted to the American Board of Trial Advocates in
2011. He currently serves as the president-elect of the Broward County
Trial Lawyers Association and is an Eagle member of the Florida Justice
Association. He is Board Certified by the Florida Bar as a Civil Trial
Law Specialist. If you are looking for experienced, ambitious, proven
help with a personal injury case, Attorney Henratty can guide you through
the legal process from start to finish.
For more information about how Attorney Scott Henratty can assist you,
contact us today.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D. – 1996
- University of Florida, B.A. Criminology and Law – 1994
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Florida Justice Association (FSA)
- President - Broward County Trial Lawyers Association (BCTLA)
- Broward County Bar Association (BDBA)
- Palm Beach County Justice Association (PBJ)
- American Bar Association (ABA)