Stephen L. Malove
Stephen Malove is a seasoned litigator respected for his talented practice
in the areas of catastrophic personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful
death, maritime injuries, product liability, premises liability, train
accidents, negligent security and nursing home neglect.
Malove studied Philosophy at The American University in Washington, D.C.,
where he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1975. He went on to earn
his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law in
1978 and later received the degree of Master of Public Health in 1980
from Harvard University. At the Harvard program, Malove studied among
other post-doctoral fellows and physicians in the areas of healthcare
law, epidemiology, forensic medicine, healthcare administration, and environmental science.
A Philadelphia native, Malove was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 1979.
Only a year later, in 1980, he was admitted to the Florida Bar. Attorney
Malove also holds memberships in the bar for the U.S. District Court,
Middle District of Florida; the U.S. Court of Appeal for the Third, Fifth,
and Eleventh Circuits; the Southern District of Florida, including Trial
Bar; and the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
In the 1980s, Malove was an attorney with a prestigious Miami law firm.
Upon leaving this firm, Malove began his own private practice and later
became the senior partner at Malove Henratty, P.A. With offices based
in Fort Lauderdale, Attorney Malove litigates cases throughout Florida
and across the nation. He has also played an active role in teaching graduate
students in the Department of Healthcare Administration at the University
of Miami School of Business Administration, and has lectured to groups
that include nurses and healthcare administrators.
Mr. Malove currently serves on the Florida Justice Association Medical
Malpractice Steering Committee. He is also a prominent member of the American
Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
Wish to discuss your case with Attorney Stephen Malove? Contact us today.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. – 1978
- Harvard University, Master of Public Health – 1980
- The American University, B.A. Philosophy – 1975
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- University of Miami Health Administration Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Board of Directors of the Young Lawyers Division of the Dade County Bar
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Trial Lawyers Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- American Society of Law and Medicine
- American Public Health Association