Car Accident

Birth Injury Lawyers Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Handling Cases in Broward County, Palm Beach County, & Miami-Dade County

Nothing is more painful or shattering for new parents than learning your child has suffered a birth injury. During these stressful times, it can be difficult to know how to proceed. At Malove Henratty, P.A., we will help you take legal action on behalf of your child.

Birth injuries often require extensive medical care and rehabilitation, which can be costly. Our attorneys will help you seek compensation by filing an injury claim against the negligent hospital or medical professionals involved. We represent families throughout Florida, and we’re ready to help you. Contact us today for immediate, proven, and aggressive legal representation.

Request a free case evaluation here or call (954) 767-1000.

Examples of birth injuries cases we take include, but are not limited to:

  • Cerebral palsy and brain damage
  • Birth defects caused by medications such as anti-depressants
  • Injuries caused by forceps
  • Broken bones
  • Facial paralysis
  • Erb’s palsy
  • Cephalohematoma
  • Death

Malove Henratty, P.A.: Pursuing Maximum Compensation for Medical Negligence

Our firm is committed to helping clients through some of the most challenging times in their lives. Birth injury cases can be complex, but we are up for the challenge. We rely on medical experts to analyze birth injuries in order to determine what happened and who should be held liable for your child’s injuries. We will do everything possible to secure the maximum compensation you need to recover your child’s medical bills and other injury-related costs.

Speak with Our Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorneys About Your Case

Our zealous team is known for providing high-caliber legal representation to the clients we represent. We carefully examine all of the details in a case in order to provide comprehensive and strategic legal guidance. You do not have to face this alone. We are here to fight on your behalf.

Contact our firm to learn about the various options available to you at this time.